It’s incredibly cold here now, and it reminded me that last winter I started a movie and never finished it. It has sat on my computer until tonight, when I drew up the last cartoons for it and just got it over with. “Good enough for who it’s for” and all that.
In reality, I had to just get it out there because it’s irrelevant now. It’s a gripping documentary about how cold I keep our house in winter, except now that the new windows are in, I am allowing degrees and degrees more heat to be BTU’d around here. (Like – two of them!) Also, now you know about the nose warmer.
Here is a list of things that are wrong with this movie:
1. It does not star Julia Roberts and Adrian Grenier, who are our preferred stand-ins.
2. Lloyd doesn’t like how he’s singing.
3. I don’t like how I’m singing.
4. I think Lloyd doesn’t like how I’m singing.
5. The drawings are terrible.
6. There are no transitions and the timing is off.
7. I have some typos because I forgot how the song went.
8. There is a LOT of white-out on those drawings, but not enough.
All that being said, here it is: Baby, It’s Cold Inside.