Dang those people and their good ideas. Maggie over at MightyGirl has a list of things to do before she dies. I’ve thought about these things every so often, but a written list seems like a good idea. My wishes will be simple, but here goes.
1. Learn ‘Chopsticks’ on the ukulele all the way through.
Sit inside a teardrop trailer (preferably a T@B trailer).
Bake a wedding cake – just for fun.
4. Try to wear contacts again.
5. Meet someone famous.
6. Visit Maine.
Spend an entire day, alone, in IKEA.
8. Learn some form of martial arts, but without actually practicing.
9. Put in new countertops in the bathrooms and kitchen.
Ride a Segway.
11. Amass a small fortune.
12. Build an underground house.
13. Buy a Geo Metro.
14. Be better about calling/writing people.
16. Make a cigar.
17. Build a light box.
18. Go gem digging (only for a couple of hours, though)
Lose this soggy belly.
20. Make a hot box cooker.